Currently looking for new volunteers in Lethbridge!
Our Scientists & Engineers-in-the-Classroom program brings science to life for students through hands-on activities and accurate content. This excellent program relies on outstanding volunteers from a wide variety of disciplines, and associations such as APEGA. Volunteers offer interactive presentations on topics from the Alberta Science Curriculum at no cost to schools, and share their passion for science and engineering.
When you volunteer with us you will have the opportunity to:
- Inspire the scientists and engineers of tomorrow
- Develop your presentation skills
- Enhance your resume
- Have fun - while getting kids excited about science!
In the Lethbridge area, presenters are needed for these topics:
- Grades 1 & 3, Building / Testing with a Variety of Materials
- Grade 4, Wheels and Levers, Vehicles that Move
- Grade 5, Electricity and Magnetism